01 Feb GoodPaths Project Profile
February 1, 2018
– Goodwill Industries International and Hope Street Group, with support from Walmart Foundation, have launched an evidence-based career navigation program called GoodPaths.
– GoodPaths uses an evidence-based approach for career navigation to help participants take ownership of their career path and identify opportunities for further advancement.
– Through an innovative web application that delivers interactive training content, GoodPaths is equipping 70 Career Navigators with the tools to serve at least 1,080 participants.
– The program is currently being piloted with three Goodwill® organizations: Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain (Great Falls, MT); Goodwill Industries of Houston (TX); and Palmetto Goodwill (North Charleston, SC).
– In 2018, the goal is to create a scalable model that is utilized by multiple Goodwill organizations, as well as workforce development agencies supporting the retail sector.